Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Amarjeet Singh <am...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/18 01:40:48 UTC

Re: Clipboard support using guacamole-common-js API

Hi Team,

I have added the clipboard support without any plugins or without pressing
ctrl+shift+alt. for all browsers.
@Mike: Above code is not used as you said it is not legal.
Thanks everyone for helping and contributing to such a beautiful projects.

Thanks and Regards,
Amarjeet Singh

Posted by Anburaj Palraj <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amarjeet,

Can you post detailed steps how to achieve this ?

Posted by Amarjeet Singh <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,

Posted by Amarjeet Singh <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amarjeet Singh <am...@gmail.com>.