Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/30 16:07:46 UTC

Happy Diwali to those forum members who celebrate this great festival

Enjoy the festive season.

Regards,

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

such loss, damage or destruction.

Re: Happy Diwali to those forum members who celebrate this great festival

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
+1

-- Lefty

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ashok Kumar <as...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
You are very kind Sir

    On Sunday, 30 October 2016, 16:42, Devopam Mittra <de...@gmail.com> wrote:

 +1
Thanks and regards
Devopam
On 30 Oct 2016 9:37 pm, "Mich Talebzadeh" <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Enjoy the festive season.
Regards,
Dr Mich Talebzadeh LinkedIn  https://www.linkedin.com/ profile/view?id= AAEAAAAWh2gBxianrbJd6zP6AcPCCd OABUrV8Pw http://talebzadehmich. wordpress.com
Disclaimer: Use it at your own risk. Any and all responsibility for any loss, damage or destructionof data or any other property which may arise from relying on this email's technical content is explicitly disclaimed.The author will in no case be liable for any monetary damages arising from suchloss, damage or destruction.

Re: Happy Diwali to those forum members who celebrate this great festival

Posted by Devopam Mittra <de...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sivakumaran S <si...@me.com>.
Thank you Dr Mich :)

Regards

Sivakumaran S

Posted by Shivansh Srivastava <sh...@knoldus.com>.
Thanks a lot and same to you all as well ;)

Posted by Shivansh Srivastava <sh...@knoldus.com>.

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.