Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Néstor Boscán <ne...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/27 18:33:40 UTC

Using HBase Thrift API to move a number of rows

Hi

Is there a way to use the HBase Thrift Scanner to just jump a number of
rows instead of reading them one by one. This is very useful for paging.

Regards,

Néstor

Re: Using HBase Thrift API to move a number of rows

Posted by Néstor Boscán <ne...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Nick

I implemented it that way and it works perfectly.

Regards,

Néstor

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Néstor Boscán <ne...@gmail.com>.