Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Michael Ji <fj...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/07 04:17:42 UTC

Link Analysis in OC

hi Kelvin:

Does OC support Link Analysis directly?

I guess we have to use updateDB and then use
DistributeLinkAnalysisTool to generate the pageRank
score for individual site.

Will there be another scenario that we could get Link
Analysis Score from OC?

thanks,

Michael Ji

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [Nutch-general] Link Analysis in OC

Posted by Kelvin Tan <ke...@relevanz.com>.
No, and that's something that will be worked into the OC before it gets merged into SVN: support for both host-based and score-based fetchlist prioritization.