Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by manoj kumar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/30 13:48:29 UTC

DateTimeRangePicker

Hi,

  Is There a DateTimePicker component for Wicket as below:

http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/plugins/datepicker/RangeDatePickerTextFieldPage?1

  The Component mentioned above has only Date Component i want to know is
there a Date Range Picker along with Time  Component.

Thanks in Advance.

Re: DateTimeRangePicker

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The only time picker jquery ui plugin I know for jquery ui is
http://trentrichardson.com/examples/timepicker/
but:
1/ the time is based on sliders (we like or not... personally I don't like
it too much)
2/ it is not a *range* datetimepicker.

In another side, jquery ui provides a range datepicker, but it is based on
2 datepickers...
So, I'm afraid a *range*datetimepicker does not exists yet (at least
publicly)

IMHO, the easiest way to have it would be to have 2 datetimepickers (using
the kendo ones for instance) and make them a single component. You can get
inspiration from datetimepicker implementation because it's already a
combination of a datepicker and a timepicker...

If - by change - you find a jquery ui rangedatetimepicker plugin of your
dream, please let me know and I will consider integrating it...

Hope this helps,
Sebastien

Re: DateTimeRangePicker

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
The best I know of are here:

Re: DateTimeRangePicker

Posted by manoj kumar <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: DateTimeRangePicker

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I haven't seen such JavaScript widget so far.
Do you know one ?
If it supports Bootstrap (getbootstrap.com) then I'll be glad to add
integration for it to https://github.com/l0rdn1kk0n/wicket-bootstrap