Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/10 18:00:55 UTC

Re: MyFaces UIData.invokeOnComponent()

Hi Ed,

I haven't been using JSF1.2 so far, except for migrating over stuff
I'm implementing in 1.1 - and surely we haven't been tweaking the TCK.
Very interesting - I'm forwarding to the dev-list.

@Everyone: guys, what's up here??

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: MyFaces UIData.invokeOnComponent()

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
yeah,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1721

On 9/10/07, Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Definitely - that is not a question.
>
> regards,
>
> Martin
>
> On 9/10/07, rlubke <Ry...@sun.com> wrote:
> >
> > This may be a case where the 1.2 MR1 TCK had a test for this and the original
> > 1.2 TCK did not.
> >
> > Regardless of the TCK having a test for this method or not, the fact that
> > it's not implemented technically
> > means there's a compatibility issue here.
> >
> > This should be fixed as soon as possible.
> >

> > Martin Marinschek wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Ed,
> > >
> > > I haven't been using JSF1.2 so far, except for migrating over stuff
> > > I'm implementing in 1.1 - and surely we haven't been tweaking the TCK.
> > > Very interesting - I'm forwarding to the dev-list.
> > >
> > > @Everyone: guys, what's up here??
> > >
> > > regards,
> > >
> > > Martin

> > > --
> > >
> > > http://www.irian.at
> > >
> > > Your JSF powerhouse -
> > > JSF Consulting, Development and
> > > Courses in English and German
> > >
> > > Professional Support for Apache MyFaces
> > >

> > --

> http://www.irian.at
>
> Your JSF powerhouse -
> JSF Consulting, Development and
> Courses in English and German

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: MyFaces UIData.invokeOnComponent()

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by rlubke <Ry...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
No tweaking in my runs of the JSF 1.2 TCK.  It is possible that a TCK
patch or exclusion list provided by Sun might have affected this area
of the MyFaces test results in some way.  But that seems unlikely.

Ed, can you let us know which TCK version and specific test(s) should
have failed using MyFaces 1.2?  Feel free to use the tck@myfaces list
if necessary.

Best wishes,
Paul

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

MyFaces 1.2.0 passed the TCK.
The geronimo folks where running it for us.

-Matthias