Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andrew Hughes <ah...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/12 06:16:35 UTC

Site (2.0-beta-6)

Howdy,

I can't see any documentation indicating where/if I can put a
<stagingSiteURL> inside the pom.xml (<distrobutionManagement>).

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/stage-deploy-mojo.html#stagingSiteURL

Could anyone provide me with an usage example from a pom.xml

Cheers,
AH

Re: Site (2.0-beta-6)

Posted by Andrew Hughes <ah...@gmail.com>.
For anyone who is looking for the *solution* here you go...

<project>
    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <version>2.0-beta-6</version>
                <configuration>
                    <stagingSiteURL>

scp://maven.mycompany.com/var/www/maven/sites/staging/${project.groupId}/${
project.version}/${project.artifactId}
                    </stagingSiteURL>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>
</project>

***NOTE: there is a problem I am having with the site.xml output, I don't
know if they are linked to 2.0-beta-6 but I will take it to another thread

Re: Site (2.0-beta-6)

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.