Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Aashish Agarwal <aa...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/17 06:00:51 UTC

Solr block join query not giving results

Hi,

I am using block join query to get parent object using filter on child. But
when the number of results are large than the query fails with
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundException. e.g in range query price:[0 TO 20] fails but
price[0 TO 10], price:[10 TO 20] works fine. I am using solr 4.6.0.

Thanks,
Aashish

Re: Solr block join query not giving results

Posted by Aashish Agarwal <aa...@gmail.com>.
> So, _root_ value is created by me not internally by solr. Would that
create a problem.

I think this is the reason the index is corrupted.

Fir the same range query if I search in parts all parts works, if the index
is corrupt a particular part should never work

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aashish Agarwal <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.

--