Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/14 04:22:58 UTC

VS code does for Royale swc projects

Harbs, if I remember correct, you had mentioned that you have switched over
to VS code for all Royale related work.

Any chance you can share the project files somewhere?

Thanks,
Om

Re: VS code does for Royale swc projects

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Om,

Unfortunately in case of Moonshine I also didn't start working on support.
I will probably start early next week, but since Moonshine is using Josh's
extension there is possibility that I will have to wait till he finished
his work - you can check progress here [1]. - I'm still personally use old
code of FlexJS before rename here and in case of any bugs just apply fixes
to Royale. It seems that Nicolas made some progress with Flash Builder
setup here [2].

[1] https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE/issues/50
[2]
http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/Apache-Royale-0-9-setup-td264.html

Piotr

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Piotr!

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Om,

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
I have committed changes to asconfig to make it support Royale and Josh has included my pull request along with some more improvements.

You can use a locally built copy of asconfigc by checking out the repo and running:
npm run build

(make sure you use npm install first)

To run your locally built version instead of the npm-installed version, you’ll need a tasks.json file which looks something like this:

{
    "version": "0.1.0",
    "command": "/Users/harbs/Documents/github/BowlerHatLCC/asconfigc/asconfigc",
    "isShellCommand": true,
    "args": [
        "--royaleHome=/FlexSDK/FlexJSNightly"
    ],