Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by StefanL <st...@yahoo.se> on 2007/09/18 09:22:09 UTC

Re: Performance Tuning guide available...

Hi,
it seems that the performance guide isn't available any longer, following
the link below sends you to the AMQ issue tracker page.

Has the guide been removed?
/Stefan

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 9/18/07, StefanL <st...@yahoo.se> wrote:

> Hi,
> it seems that the performance guide isn't available any longer, following
> the link below sends you to the AMQ issue tracker page.
>
> Has the guide been removed?

I was just looking at those articles last week and thinking of
updating them. I'm looking into why the old dev zone seems to have
disappeared just recently.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/