Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by tm jee <tm...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2006/04/09 13:12:15 UTC

[Action2] Freemarker and Velocity Tag prefix

Hi guys,

Just want to ask a bit about the freemarker and velocity prefix for SAF2.0. Currently for freemarker, the Freemarker transform and Velocity prefix used is ww

in freemarker, it will be @ww.url .... @ww.a ...   @ww.textfield    etc
in velocity, it will be @wwurl .... @wwa....   @wwtextfield   etc.

I think we should changed it to saf, is that right? I bumped into this while trying to changing some of the jsp/ftl files used in showcase example. Thx.

regards

Re: [Action2] Freemarker and Velocity Tag prefix

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.
Yeah, go ahead and change the prefixes.  Thanks,

Don

Posted by tm jee <tm...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Thanks for the reply Don.

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.