Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Frederic BAGES <fr...@in-fusio.com> on 2001/02/01 10:22:19 UTC

RE: Automatic Form filing, Volatile property

	Could we add a property that say : "Do not fill back this field". I meen
that the password field is the more obvious field that do not need to
recover the previous value but in an electronic commerce web site the credit
card number will not have to be retreived as well.

	I suggest that any password field is left blank and that fields marked as
"volatile" is also left blank.

	The biggest problem with filing back these fields is the history option of
IE or netscape that could retreive all these field's values that are stored
in the html source.

	Frederic.