Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Macroman <pe...@hotmail.com> on 2011/09/27 15:31:28 UTC

Solr Velocity Counts

I am very very new to SOLR and have been successful in installing and
indexing vast amounts of data (still in development), what I am after doing
is creating a table of counts somehow using velocity macros if possible. I
would (as example) like to create a table of categories across the top,
indexed date down the side (dd-mm-yy) and the table content to contain a
count of documents that were indexed on that day for each category.Is this a
possibility.