Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jean-François MAUREL <jf...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/17 07:10:31 UTC

lzma patch

Hi,

I submitted a patch for lzma support (COMPRESS-111) and I have some
correction on it but I saw there is a legal issue.
I suppose we have to wait for a decision here before elaborating
further? could you please confirm?

Best regards

--
Jean-François MAUREL

Re: lzma patch

Posted by Jean-François MAUREL <jf...@gmail.com>.
Le 17/05/2010 09:12, Henri Yandell a écrit :
> Keep on going with the patch. My main concern is over why we're
> forking the code rather than how to handle the public domain
> 'license'.
>
> Hen

Thank you for this clarification.

---
Jean-François MAUREL

Re: lzma patch

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Keep on going with the patch. My main concern is over why we're
forking the code rather than how to handle the public domain
'license'.

Hen