Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com> on 2007/02/01 16:55:30 UTC

t:documentBody

t:documentBody, along with t:document and t:documentHead, is supposed to
enhance performance according to the wiki. [1], [2]

Mario has said that it allows to get rid of the extensionFilter
buffering. Is this important in facelets too, or just JSP? The tags seem
to work in facelets, even though the tag doesn't show up in my editor
(Exadel) and autocomplete doesn't work for them. Hmm.

The tag is still missing basic attributes, as noted by Tomahawk-807. [3]

One more thing, has anyone gotten this tag to work well with ajax4jsf? I
seem to recall trying this in the past and having trouble combining
ajax4jsf and t:documentHead on the same page.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Use_Facelets_with_Tomahawk
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Performance
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-807

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.

Re: t:documentBody

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
While we are on the subject, anyone know if the extension filter is
still required for supporting the file upload with using the streaming
add resource?