Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/16 14:26:06 UTC

Screencasts for 0.1 release ?

Hi David,
Last we spoke I think you were working on tutorial screencasts?

At any rate, I've added a ticket [1] as a subtask of the main 0.1
release ticket [2], and assigned it to you.

If you are able to do the work, then please hack around the ticket as
needs be... at the moment the ticket cross-references the wiki [3] but
it probably makes more sense to move the content over to the ticket and
track it from there (possibly breaking it out if need be).

If you're not able to do this work, then please un-assign so that we
know whether it's being owned or not.

Thx
Dan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-44