Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com> on 2018/02/28 07:32:24 UTC

Wicket User Guide Google URL Submission

Hi everyone,

because I noticed that our user guide 7.x and 8.x is not crawled by google I added both URLs to Google Search Console.

kind regards

Tobias

Re: Wicket User Guide Google URL Submission

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'm no expert on google search optimization, but I thought this is
typically done through a sitemap.xml file.

Perhaps we should add one to the wicket site (possibly generated from
the _config.yml settings)?

Martijn

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
well done, thank you!