Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2011/01/09 13:45:44 UTC

Collapsible Panels using ftl

Hi All
In the order view screen which includes:
orderinfo.ftl
ordershippinginfo.ftl
ordercontactinfo.ftl  ..etc

I want to make these screenlets collapsible just like the
ordershippinginfo.ftl

I've seen how it works and succeeded but my problem is how to make the
default "Collapsible" not Expandable
can anyone please help?
this is the javascript function I use
      <li class="expanded"> &nbsp; </li>

where order Action1 is the screenlet id
I've tried to reverse the order of Expand and Collapse but nothing worked
I've tried some things
does anyone know how to make default collapsed and not expanded

Re: Collapsible Panels using ftl

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
It might help to look at the request parameters and page markup of a collapsible screenlet generated by the screen widget.

From what I recall, the intially collapsed state is controlled by the absence of the collapsed parameter.

Why don't you convert the screenlets to widgets? That might make the process easier.

-Adrian