Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Aigner, Max" <Ma...@nordstrom.com> on 2015/12/22 23:36:28 UTC

5.4 facet performance thumbs-up

I'm happy to report that we are seeing significant speed-ups in our queries with Json facets on 5.4 vs regular facets on 5.1. Our queries contain mostly terms facets, many of them with exclusion tags and prefix filtering.
Nice work!

Re: 5.4 facet performance thumbs-up

Posted by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, thanks for the feedback!