Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2004/09/28 10:17:57 UTC

Standard role names (was RE: cvs commit: maven-plugins/abbot project.xml)

Yeah, it would be a good idea to pick the "Release Manager". The only
problem is that we don't have these role names clearly defined. It should be
a "combox box" instead of "textfield" so that we can only pick valid role
names... Not sure how to implement this in XML apart from using nonexplicit
figures (0 = developer, 1 = release manager, etc). Yuck!

Maybe simply using the POM validator and the associated XML schema would be
enough?

Thanks
-Vincent