Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Allen Gilliland <Al...@Sun.COM> on 2006/02/20 21:43:11 UTC

keepalive.jsp

this looks like an old and unused session debugging tool, do we need to
keep it?

-- Allen

Re: keepalive.jsp

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
Lance?

Re: keepalive.jsp

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.
FWIW, I've been using Acegi on my site since 2.0 and haven't had any
lost posts.  I regularly use the UI to post, as well as using a blog
editor.  I suggest we *strongly* encourage our users to use tools like
MarsEdit, w.bloggar and Performancing for Firefox.  These will
generally have a nicer and easier to use UI than we can produce - and
they all work with Roller!

Matt

Re: keepalive.jsp

Posted by Allen Gilliland <Al...@Sun.COM>.

Re: keepalive.jsp

Posted by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM>.

Re: keepalive.jsp

Posted by Lance Lavandowska <la...@gmail.com>.

Re: keepalive.jsp

Posted by "Matthew P. Schmidt" <ma...@javalobby.org>.
It may be important to put this back in then.  At JRoller, I've seen
several people say that they were editing then left for a while and
their session had died.  This could provide a fix.

-Matt

Re: keepalive.jsp

Posted by Allen Gilliland <Al...@Sun.COM>.

Re: keepalive.jsp