Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mark Proctor <li...@markproctor.com> on 2007/04/30 15:13:07 UTC

next javadoc plugin release?

The Javadoc plugin is currently broken for doclet usage. I fixed the bug
and carlos applied my patch,
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-115 - vincent is taking time to
work on xwiki so won't be doing any plugin maintenance. Any idea when
this will be released, who can do this now with vincent awol? It's not
an enhancement, but a pretty serious bug fix, so hoping that it will get
prioritised. I've got a release coming up soon and really want to have
doclets working in maven, without having to maintain my own INTERNAL
fork of the plugin, which is a real pain for open source projects.

Mark

Re: next javadoc plugin release?

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

We dont schedule a specific date for the release. I will have a glance
this week.
I am very *busy* actually so ping me if I dont.

Cheers,

Vincent

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

The release could be done quickly, hope this month.

Cheers,

Vincent

Posted by Mark Proctor <li...@markproctor.com>.