Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org> on 2011/07/18 13:36:08 UTC

JIRA and 0.20.203 release

I've just noticed that 0.20.203 is marked as an unreleased version for
the HADOOP, MAPREDUCE and HDFS projects.

It needs to be marked as released.

I have the rights to do this, if people are happy for me to flip the switch.

HADOOP has a couple of open issues marked as fixfor 0.20.203

HDFS has 1

MAPREDUCE has 9.

If I tell JIRA that the release has happened, I can move all of these to
0.20.204.

Thoughts?

Re: JIRA and 0.20.203 release

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@hortonworks.com>.
On Jul 21, 2011, at 5:18 AM, Steve Loughran wrote:

> On 18/07/11 12:36, Steve Loughran wrote:
>> I've just noticed that 0.20.203 is marked as an unreleased version for
>> the HADOOP, MAPREDUCE and HDFS projects.
>>
>> It needs to be marked as released.
>>
>> I have the rights to do this, if people are happy for me to flip the
>> switch.
>>
>> HADOOP has a couple of open issues marked as fixfor 0.20.203
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7243
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7163
>>
>> HDFS has 1
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-1809
>>
>> MAPREDUCE has 9.
>>
>> If I tell JIRA that the release has happened, I can move all of these to
>> 0.20.204.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>
> OK, I've heard silence here so I'm going to +1 this change and execute it in 24h unless someone vetoes it

Do it. I'm sorry I missed it earlier.

-- Owen

Re: JIRA and 0.20.203 release

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.