Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/12 16:24:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ v1.2.0 Released

***** ANNOUNCEMENT *****

The Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.2.0 Release bundle is now available at the
following location:

<http://activemq.apache.org/nms/activemq-net-120-release.html>

This release is based on the Apache.NMS API v1.2.0 and runs on .NET
frameworks 2.0+ and Mono 2.0+, this version no longer supports the .NET
Compact Framework.

Changes in this version include

* Support for ConnectionMeteData in the Connection API.
* Supports the new Individual Acknowledge Mode.
* New IStreamMessage support
* New IRedeliveryPolicy interface and PrefecthPolicy support.
* Expanded IByteMessage interface to read/write primitive types.
* Message's adhere to the JMS Read only and Write only rules.
* Many new Unit Tests added to the Test Suite.
* Support for Message Body Compression.
* Connection Inactivity Monitor.
* Optional Asynchronous Reconnects in the Failover Transport.
* Optional Timeouts for Dispose and Close of Sessions.
* Many more bugfixes and improvements as well.

There are release binaries and debug binaries (with PDBs) provided.  The
binary ZIP files include pre-built assemblies for all of the platforms
that are supported:  Currently this library provides support for:

Mono 2.0
.NET 3.5, 2.0

Regards

--
Tim Bish

My Blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ v1.2.0 Released

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Good idea.  I'll put them out there.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
Tim,

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 15:16 -0800, Jim Gomes wrote:
> The next release of NMS will include the XML documentation files.  Until
> then, the document files can be downloaded separately from the following
> location:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~jgomes/NMSDocFiles-1.2.0.zip

Cool.  Might want to open and resolve an issue just to document this as
part of the next release.

Regards

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.

Posted by magellings <ma...@qg.com>.