Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by IJR Journal <in...@internationaljournalsforresearch.com> on 2015/12/21 13:52:39 UTC

Call For Research Papers

.

International Journals for Research
Call for Research Paper
We are pleased to inform you that IJR is going to publish its next issue in December 2015. We would like to invite you to contribute your Research Paper for publication in IJR Journals. Papers published in journal will receive very high publicity and acquire very high reputation. All journals cover all areas of Management, Social Sciences, IT, Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Physical Science, Applied Science, Mathematics, research and many more (http:/internationaljournalsforresearch.com/). We publish original research articles, review articles and technical notes. The journal reviews the papers within one week of submission and publishes accepted articles on the internet immediately upon receiving the final versions. Our fast reviewing process is our strength.
 We publish research papers free of cost.
Last date to submit papers: 25th of Every Month.
Date of publication: Last date of Every Month.
Submit your manuscript through E-mail at: submission@internationaljournalsforresearch.com
For more details visit (http:/internationaljournalsforresearch.com/).
May I request you to circulate this email among your colleagues, peers & friends for the contribution?

If you have any questions regarding your submission, please feel free to contact us at editor@internationaljournalsforresearch.com
.

International Journals for Research
© Copyright, 2015