Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Arjun Dhar <dh...@yahoo.com> on 2011/01/29 02:51:45 UTC

Wicket : Articles & Blogs

Hi, I am looking to incorporate a section on client websites for Articles &
Blogs.
I've used Roller independently, but I feel its too bulky and self centered
to integrate with a site.

Do we have ready made components in  Wicket that can help here?
What do you guys use with Brix?
Can I rip it off and use with my own Wicket based framework?

Anything on: Spring, Wicket & JPA is ideally welcome.

thanks

-----
Don't take life too seriously, your'e not getting out it alive anyway!

Re: Wicket : Articles & Blogs

Posted by jmirc <je...@gmail.com>.
We just release our CMS based on wicket as opensource.
Please check our official site at www.cameleoncms.com or the technical site
at cameleoncms.googlecode.com

Send me emails if you need more help.

Thanks.