Posted to builds@apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2014/04/24 08:10:19 UTC

Jenkins Windows nodes are offline

for more than 4 days

Regards,

Hervé

Re: Jenkins Windows nodes are offline

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
I just created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7632 on this

seems to affect the master performance, since jobs for windows slaves are
accumutating

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Thanks Jake, we appreciate the energy you and others are putting into
builds.

However, looking down the road, the Flex CI needs are only going to grow
in complexity, so we've elected to try running our own CI server.  We have
a private external Azure instance up and running already.

I can't remember if you or Gavin offered up a Flex-only Azure instance,
but we'd like to accept that offer so we can have some redundancy in our
build systems and be less dependent on a private instance.

Another thing that would be helpful is if there was a way we could get
notifications via email of any critical updates you find you need to
perform on the Jenkins and Windows boxes you do maintain so we can try to
keep up on ours.

Thanks,
-Alex

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Hi Alexandru
Can you please put an infra ticket in with your exact requirements and then
someone can review and get back to you about it

-Jake

Posted by Alexandru Zbarcea <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Hey Erik