Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by "Guthrie, John M CIV USN NUWC DIV KPT WA (USA)" <jo...@us.navy.mil> on 2022/07/01 18:16:25 UTC

Apache QPID product support

Good afternoon,

My workgroup uses the Qpid Messaging API C++, version 1.39.0.  My workgroup
needs more information about the level of software support.  What support is
provided for this product? Will this software be supported from roughly July
25th, 2022 to July 24, 2023?  Any information is appreciated.  Thank you.

V/r,

John Guthrie

Re: Apache QPID product support

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
I would not advise starting any project using the qpid messaging c++
api unless you are able and willing to invest time in maintaining the
code yourself. As far as the active development activity within qpid
is concerned, that api has been superceded by the proton c++ api.