Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Peter Lynch <pe...@mindspring.com> on 2002/07/13 01:30:32 UTC

[Jelly] commit access requested

May I have commit access to jelly? Found a bug and would like to fix it. I am a
developer on jakarta-turbine-maven.

-Peter

Re: [Jelly] commit access requested

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Sorry Peter, my brain wasn't quite working when I wrote the previous mail...
(no change there then ;-)

From: "James Strachan" <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>
> From: "Peter Lynch" <pe...@mindspring.com>
> > May I have commit access to jelly?
>
> Are you already a jakarta-commons committer? If so, you can go right a
head
> and patch Jelly.

Jelly is in the sandbox right now so any Jakarta committer, such as
yourself, can just go right ahead and patch Jelly. If you don't have karma
to the commons sandbox just ask. A vote is only required for the commons
proper.

James

Re: [Jelly] commit access requested

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
From: "Peter Lynch" <pe...@mindspring.com>
> May I have commit access to jelly?

Are you already a jakarta-commons committer? If so, you can go right a head
and patch Jelly.

> Found a bug and would like to fix it.

Great!

> I am a
> developer on jakarta-turbine-maven.

I know ;-)

If you're not a commons committer already let me know and we can call a
vote.

James