Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Hema Bhatia <He...@apollo.edu> on 2015/04/01 00:16:45 UTC

RE: Consumer in Java client

2 more questions to add to it:

- Any estimation for when new consumer client will be ready for high level consumer?
- Also, will it come with offset management functionality for high level consumer too?

Posted by Mayuresh Gharat <gh...@gmail.com>.
It will have an API for committing offsets. We are planning to provide
functionality with separate client for fetching offsets and Consumer may or
may not use that client.

Thanks,

Mayuresh

--