Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Stas Bekman <sb...@stason.org> on 2000/06/06 23:47:43 UTC

[OT] while you were sleeping (PerlWhirl) / perlconference

I couldn't make not to post this... why there was no mod_perl track on the
PerlWhirl Cruise :( We could provide such a nice coverage...

If you didn't know most of the top Perl developers (including Larry of
course) or just plain Perl folks with some spare $3,000+ spent this week
cruising around Alaska.  http://www.geekcruises.com/

You still can watch thru the eye of Randal ubiquitous digital camera and
envy:  http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/Pictures/00-05-PerlWhirl/
He says there are about 1400 photos and some are still get uploaded...

P.S. Also I forgot to remind you about the upcoming Perl Conference, we
need the mod_perl track to be full of attendees if we want a full mod_perl
track next year.  So make sure to be there, don't fail us down.

Oh, yes... the Early Bird discounted pricing; the last day is June 19th.

http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon2000/
http://conferences.oreilly.com/

It was so much fun at the last Apache conference, I hope it would be even
more fun at this conference. Don't miss the fun!!!

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://perl.org     http://stason.org/TULARC
http://singlesheaven.com http://perlmonth.com http://sourcegarden.org