Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by bhasker yadav <bh...@yahoo.com> on 2009/10/06 16:30:48 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Apache issue - Filename format

Hi All,

Can you please have a look at the below issue and give me a solution.
Also i have attached the screen shots of the issue.

Thanks.

Posted by Tom Evans <te...@googlemail.com>.
On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 07:30 -0700, bhasker yadav wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can you please have a look at the below issue and give me a solution.
> Also i have attached the screen shots of the issue.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --- On Wed, 9/2/09, bhasker yadav <bh...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

>         From: bhasker yadav <bh...@yahoo.com>
>         Subject: [users@httpd] Apache issue - Need help
>         To: users@httpd.apache.org
>         Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 4:24 AM
>
>         Hi All,
>

>         My application is accessing through apache 2.2 -> weblogic
>         10.3
>

>         I have a page export to excel icon in a page.
>
>         When i click on the page i get a save dialog popup and there
>         is a filename which i need to get. But i get a
>         servletName.xls.
>

>         But when i access directly from weblogic server it is
>         correct.
>
>         I searched google and came to know that there is setting to be
>         done in the conf file, i have done it but no results.
>

>         <FilesMatch "\.(?i:xls)$">
>
>         ForceType application/octet-stream
>
>         Header set Content-Disposition attachment
>
>         </FilesMatch>
>

>         other way is
>
>         -----------------
>
>         <FilesMatch "\.xls$">
>
>         ForceType application/octet-stream
>
>         Header set Content-Disposition attachment
>
>         </FilesMatch>
>

>         Please let me know the solution.

FilesMatch matches files. You aren't serving files, you are proxying to
weblogic, therefore there are no files involved. You should use Location
or LocationMatch.

Incidentally, do you think apache is modifying those headers? I am
surprised it is 'correct' from weblogic directly, and then 'incorrect'
after apache has proxied it.

Tom