Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/16 01:29:50 UTC

Re: Manually Search result is returning in 30sec but jmeter in mili-sec

a. is your test correct. Did you verify the results being returned(using
View results tree) for a sample run? do you have assertions that verify
correctness? JMeter will only flag an error , by default for HTTP errors ,
it wont be able to detect application errors unless you tell it what to do
b. Does your load runner test download all embedded resources (e.g.
JS/CSS/Images). Does your Jmeter test do the same

regards
deepak