Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Hilmi Yildirim <hi...@neofonie.de> on 2015/05/20 10:16:57 UTC

Write Stream to HBase

Hi,
I want to write a stream continuously into an HBase. For example, I have
1 source and 4 workers. I want that each worker writes autonomously into
HBase. Is there a proper way to do it?

Best Regards,

Hilmi Yildirim
Software Developer R&D

T: +49 30 24627-281
Hilmi.Yildirim@neofonie.de

http://www.neofonie.de

Besuchen Sie den Neo Tech Blog für Anwender:
http://blog.neofonie.de/

Folgen Sie uns:
https://plus.google.com/+neofonie
http://www.linkedin.com/company/neofonie-gmbh
https://www.xing.com/companies/neofoniegmbh

Neofonie GmbH | Robert-Koch-Platz 4 | 10115 Berlin
Handelsregister Berlin-Charlottenburg: HRB 67460
Geschäftsführung: Thomas Kitlitschko

Re: Write Stream to HBase

Posted by Márton Balassi <mb...@apache.org>.
I'm merging the pull request, it was blocked by the streaming operator
rework so it is free to go since yesterday.

I do agree that it needs some additional love before it can be on the
master, but I am positive that it should be there this week.

Re: Write Stream to HBase

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi,
sorry. I was doing too many things at the same time.  I confused inputs and
outputs ;)

Please open a pull request for the changed method name...

Re: Write Stream to HBase

Posted by Hilmi Yildirim <hi...@neofonie.de>.

Re: Write Stream to HBase

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.