Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Carl Crowder <ca...@taptu.com> on 2009/10/27 17:06:51 UTC

End-of-request actions

Hello,

Is there a service or chain or something that I can contribute to do perform end-of-request actions? I have an advert server which I use to get adverts using spot IDs. I want to call something once all processing has finished to check that every advert has been used up.

Carl

Re: End-of-request actions

Posted by Carl Crowder <ca...@taptu.com>.
Brilliant, thanks!