Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "droidin.net" <dr...@droidin.net> on 2009/10/02 17:39:43 UTC

Activating/deactivating profile in parent/child

I want to rephrase my previous question (http://is.gd/3Sxiw) to make it more
generic and clear.

Is it possible to activate/deactivate profile in parent/child aggregated POM
individually?

For example - if profile is defined in parent and reused by one or many
children (for code duplication sake) is it possible to execute this profile
in child(ren) only skipping execution on parent? I tried some suggestions
(http://is.gd/3Sxmb) including property-based and missing-file activation
but so far I can only enable/disable profile on the whole build.