Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "Ratnesh,V2Solutions India" <ra...@in.v2solutions.com> on 2007/03/16 16:09:49 UTC

Do I need to include Nutch-0.8.1 Source code For writing our own application

Hi,
in my application I have to crawl and index a web site containing Video
files , so I have planned to write plugin by extending HTML Parser ,
QueryIndexer and QueryFilter and taking help from wikki " How to write Nutch
Plugin".

so does I need to have all the nutch source code included in our
application, for crawling (Crawl.java) and indexing. What I have is 3
classes implementing extending above extension points. one plugin.xml and
other is web.xml . which is given in nutch- wikki.

I want to test this application for my local m/c by making 4 html pages.

So can you please suggest how shall I go ahead??