Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io> on 2018/05/01 17:15:23 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Geode 1.6.0 RC1

Galen,

Given the above information what are your thoughts?

Anthony

Re: [VOTE] Apache Geode 1.6.0 RC1

Posted by Swapnil Bawaskar <sb...@pivotal.io>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Apache Geode 1.6.0 RC1

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Apache Geode 1.6.0 RC1

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
Ok, thanks Galen.  AFAICT, the KEYS file being referred to is this one:  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/geode/KEYS <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/geode/KEYS>.  Other Apache projects like Flink, Beam, Impala, or Kafka don’t version control their KEYS file.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Geode 1.6.0 RC1

Posted by Galen O'Sullivan <go...@pivotal.io>.