Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1997/01/28 12:17:58 UTC

[BUG]: "programming error in suexec.c" on Irix (fwd)

not acked

Posted by "Jason A. Dour" <ja...@bcc.louisville.edu>.

Acked.  I've put it on our suEXEC TODO...  I'll make time soon to look at
this.

Jason

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Rob Hartill wrote:

> Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 11:17:58 +0000 (GMT)
> From: Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com>
> To: Apache Group <ne...@hyperreal.com>
> Subject: [BUG]: "programming error in suexec.c" on Irix (fwd)
>

> not acked

# Jason A. Dour <ja...@bcc.louisville.edu>                            1101
# Programmer Analyst II; Department of Radiation Oncology; Univ. of Lou.
# Finger for URLs, PGP public key, geek code, PJ Harvey info, et cetera.