Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Georgios Petasis <pe...@iit.demokritos.gr> on 2019/06/29 17:48:14 UTC

Event MPM...

Hi all,

I just noticed that Fedora switched to the "event" MPM
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/event.html), and I was wondering
what is the proper rivet mpm to use.

If I do not specify anything in the configuration (with "RivetServerConf
MpmBridge") it selects the prefork mpm.

(I would expect to select the worker one). In general, what is the
"best" rivet mpm to use with the event mpm?

(I think we need to somehow have a relevant section in the documentation...)

George

Re: Event MPM...

Posted by Massimo MANGHI <ma...@unipr.it>.
This is a bug I guess. The I would expect the worker bridge to be loaded. I think the server array has the information on which the heuristic criterion of bridge selection is based. Can't you print its contents?

-- Massimo
________________________________
I just noticed that Fedora switched to the "event" MPM
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/event.html), and I was wondering
what is the proper rivet mpm to use.

If I do not specify anything in the configuration (with "RivetServerConf
MpmBridge") it selects the prefork mpm.

(I would expect to select the worker one). In general, what is the
"best" rivet mpm to use with the event mpm?

(I think we need to somehow have a relevant section in the documentation...)

George

Firma il tuo 5 per mille all'Universit? di Parma e aiuta cos? i nostri studenti che vogliono realizzare un'esperienza di studio all'estero - Indica 00308780345 nella tua denuncia dei redditi.