Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Stewart, Gary" <Ga...@luht.scot.nhs.uk> on 2005/07/29 15:03:05 UTC

Passing Session XML as Parameter

Hi there,

Sorry to keep bugging people with really simple queries I just couldn't find the appropriate documentation on dealing with sessions from the site map (quite a bit on dealing with it in XSP).

Anyway I've got a session authenticated and the user data is all there in an XML format. I'll now looking for a way of passing that XML as a parameter to an XSLT file (using a transformer) from the sitemap.

Anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks,

Gary

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.

Re: Passing Session XML as Parameter

Posted by Zbigniew Bomert OP <zb...@dominikanie.pl>.
Look at:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ModuleSource