Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/10 14:23:53 UTC

TouchedExpiryPolicy works incorrect in some cases IGNITE-4401

Hello igniters!
Im fixing https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4401
In configuration of cache with name defaultNameEDUPropCache  in
initializeCache() there is ExpiryPolicyFactory with duration 20 seconds.
In main test method after sleeping 10 seconds the entity must not be
expired. So my question is the following: Is the ticket correct ? Should we
close it?
--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: TouchedExpiryPolicy works incorrect in some cases IGNITE-4401

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.
Ah, i see. After 1 round the entity got expired, but it should not

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.
It appears that the second query execution returns empty
QueryCursor(ResultSet) within expiry time. But cache.get() operation
returns non-null value in this time. Looks strange

Posted by Vladislav Pyatkov <vl...@gmail.com>.
This is a javax cache API.

--
Vladislav Pyatkov

Re: TouchedExpiryPolicy works incorrect in some cases IGNITE-4401

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vladislav Pyatkov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Aleksey,

--