Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Yang, Gang CTR USARMY (US)" <ga...@mail.mil> on 2015/01/23 23:00:17 UTC

Problem using CXF_MESSAGE dataFormat with CXF Endpoint

Hi,

I've got a CXF Endpoint working with my JAX-WS service using MESSAGE (RAW) data format, where the input to the CXF Endpoint is the raw SOAP message from a file. Now I'm trying to get a CXF Endpoint to work with the same JAX-WS service using CXF_MESSAGE. Based on my understanding, CXF_MESSAGE is the same from the input to the CXF Endpoint view point. So I simply changed the dataFormat definition to CXF_MESSAGE. It deployed fine. But when I ran it, I got SOAP fault with "No binding operation info while invoking unknown method with params unknown". I tried to define the "defaultOperationNamespace" and "defaultOperationName" attributes for CXF Endpoint, but it did not help. I would appreciate it if someone can shed some light on this. I have the following specific questions:

- Am I right by saying CXF_MESSAGE is the same as MESSAGE data format from input to CXF Endpoint view point?

- What else do I need to do in order to use CXF_MESSAGE?

I'm using Blueprint to deploy my CXF Endpoint. The following is my deployment descriptor:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<blueprint
    xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0"
    xmlns:jaxws="http://cxf.apache.org/blueprint/jaxws"
    xmlns:camel-cxf="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/cxf"
    xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0

                         http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd<http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd>
                         http://cxf.apache.org/blueprint/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/blueprint/jaxws.xsd">

    <camel-cxf:cxfEndpoint xmlns:ts3="http://cxf.jaxws.osgi.samples.ts3.security.army.mil/"
         id="helloWorldClient3"
         address="http://localhost:8181/cxf/TS3HelloWorld"
         wsdlURL="camel/wsdl/HelloWorld.wsdl"
         serviceName="ts3:HelloWorldImplService"
         endpointName="ts3:HelloWorldImplPort">
        <camel-cxf:properties>
            <entry key="dataFormat" value="CXF_MESSAGE"/>
  <!--
            <entry key="defaultOperationNamespace" value="http://cxf.jaxws.osgi.samples.ts3.security.army.mil/"/>
            <entry key="defaultOperationName" value="sayHi"/>
   -->
       </camel-cxf:properties>
    </camel-cxf:cxfEndpoint>

    <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
      <route>
         <from uri="file://c:/temp?fileName=HelloWorldRequest3.xml"/>
         <log message="Sending request: ${body}"/>
         <inOut uri="cxf:bean:helloWorldClient3"/>
         <log message="Received response: ${body}"/>
      </route>
    </camelContext>

</blueprint>

Thanks in advance,