Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Da...@inventivedesigners.com on 2005/03/18 13:35:50 UTC

Anonymous bind disabled

Hi,

We are starting the LDAP server with the following env property:

env.setProperty(EnvKeys.DISABLE_ANONYMOUS, "true");

But the anonymous bind is not disabled since we can access the server with
an anonymous bind (via LDAP Browser).
Do I interpret the EnvKeys.DISABLE_ANONYMOUS incorrectly or is the value
"true" incorrect?
Is this a known issue?

Thanks!

David.

Inventive Designers' Email Disclaimer:

Re: Anonymous bind disabled

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
David_Geleyn@inventivedesigners.com wrote:

>Hi,
>
>We are starting the LDAP server with the following env property:
>
>env.setProperty(EnvKeys.DISABLE_ANONYMOUS, "true");
>
>But the anonymous bind is not disabled since we can access the server with
>an anonymous bind (via LDAP Browser).
>Do I interpret the EnvKeys.DISABLE_ANONYMOUS incorrectly or is the value
>"true" incorrect?
>Is this a known issue?
>
>Thanks!

David can you file a JIRA issue for this as well as the last issue with
shutdowns? I'll try to get to it soon but do not want to loose your
issues in mail.  If they are in JIRA we'll definately get to it for a
0.9 release this month.

Thanks,
Alex