Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de> on 2012/05/29 19:59:52 UTC

Templates for listings in Calc function reference on Wiki

Hi all,

I want to add some functions to the Calc function reference on the Wiki
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Calc:_Functions_listed_alphabetically
But I find them organized as template
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Template:Calc_functions
Does anyone know, why it was done this way?

Kind regards
Regina

Re: Templates for listings in Calc function reference on Wiki

Posted by imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>.
    I suppose you may delete that old wiki page once you have verified
there are no other pages referring to it.

    May wiki contents are created years ago, outdated and reason unknown.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

Re: Templates for listings in Calc function reference on Wiki

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.