Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org> on 2006/01/24 20:32:11 UTC

Proposal's list of committers

I should probably clarify why there are only a few WebWork committers on the proposal.  To ensure the project gets
through the Incubator quickly and efficiently, we are restricting the list of initial committers to just a few core
WebWork developers.  Once the project gets out of the Incubator, we'll revisit the rest of the WebWork committers.

Their absence doesn't mean the missing WebWork developers aren't important or won't be included in the new project; it
is just we want to process this step of the merger as quickly as possible, and get the WebWork codebase into the Struts
repository ASAP.

We, of course, invite all WebWork committers, contributors, and community members to join the Struts dev mailing list to
be actively involved in making this merger a success.  This merger will only be possible if we can work together and
successfully meet the needs of the WebWork community while pushing ourselves to build and release a quality and timely
Struts Action 2.0 release.

Looking forward to working with everyone,

Don