Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/13 01:47:06 UTC

Getting fail test at BlobUtilsTest.testExceptionOnCreateStorageDirectoryFailure from master

Help, I keep getting error from master when running tests:

Failed tests:

  BlobUtilsTest.testExceptionOnCreateStorageDirectoryFailure Expected
exception: java.lang.Exception

Anyone else seen this error before?

- Henry

Re: Getting fail test at BlobUtilsTest.testExceptionOnCreateStorageDirectoryFailure from master

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Sure, will work on it. Will assign bug to myself.

Thanks all,

- Henry

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.