Posted to user@struts.apache.org by keithBacon <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/21 15:56:31 UTC

Re: How to prevent users from jumping into the middle of a series of pages

I'm not the expert on this - but search the archive for 'workflow'

=====

Re: How to prevent users from jumping into the middle of a series of pages

Posted by James Mitch <jm...@yahoo.com>.
I am assuming that you are writing a wizard-like series of pages where the user hits next, next,
next, and then finish (or however you want it).

I posted a pretty good (I think) bit of info on this process last week.

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg23803.html

It works great for me.

Good Luck

James Mitchell