Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by cniehues <ch...@its-telco.de> on 2016/07/07 09:27:12 UTC

Access to XSD files from other bundles

I created a BPMN2 file with the corresponding eclipse plugin which results in
a XML containing the following schemalocation:
/xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.omg.org/spec/BPMN/20100524/MODEL
BPMN20.xsd"/

When the XML gets processed by the parser in karaf 4.0.5 it results in
following error:
/"Failed to read schema document 'BPMN20.xsd', because 1) could not find the
document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the
document is not <xsd:schema>."/

The bundle containing the BPMN20.xsd (jbpm-bpmn2) is active and I also tried
to add a dependency to jbpm-bpmn2 or an import for org.jbpm.bpmn2 but still
get the error. Even if I add the XSD files directly to my bundle the XML
isn't able to find the file.

So maybe I am missing some fundamental knowledge about resource
accessibility on karaf. I hope you can give me a hint.

Greetings
Christian