Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Aziz Sasmaz <az...@teknolist.com> on 2006/11/20 09:21:19 UTC

autoprop for files which has no extension

I use autoprops  for my files. But it works only for files that have
extension.  It is not working for files which has no extension. How can i
deal with this.

I am using perl. And some of my cgi files do not have extension..

Below woking fine but i couldnt define autoprop for  files which has no
ext..

*.pl         = svn:eol-style=LF; svn:keywords=Id Rev
Date;svn:mime-type=text/x-perl

*.pm         = svn:eol-style=LF; svn:keywords=Id; svn:mime-type=text/x-perl

Thanks...